This simple and delicious vegetable soup got it all. Packed with lot of minerals and vitamins, it also helps lower your cholesterol.
- Winter Vegetable Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Greek Lentil and Spinach Soup
- Focaccia Ricotta Toast
- Swiss Chard & Eggplant Pasta Ricotta
- Grilled Eggplant & Tomato Salad
- Tuscan Bean Soup
- Tangy Dill Potato Salad
- Tomato Bean Salad
- Mediterranean Eggplant Salad
- Middle Eastern Roasted Eggplant Salad
- Kale Salad
- Ricotta Zucchini Noodles
- Garden Salad
- Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
- Eggplant Salad
- Zucchini Noodle Salad (raw)
- Mexican Red Rice With Black Beans
- Southern Dill Potato Salad
- Creamy Dill Salad Dressing
Our grandparents called them the winter blues, which today we know this condition as Seasonal Effective Disorder; a melancholy scientifically proven to be caused by shorter, darker days. This hearty Tuscan bean soup is one of the best remedies. The combination of this smooth and silky soup that makes everything seem alright!
Chunks of potatoes swirled in mayonnaise, honey and lemon will make the perfect summer salad with well balanced tangy flavor. Beautiful green dill makes this salad very appetizing. This is just perfect if you are throwing a casual party.
High in protein and rich in antioxidants, this food is also known as a “super food”. It is consumed in many parts of the world like latin america and some south american coutries. This is a true bliss for a true vegterian in many ways!